The STSW-MKI109W provides a comprehensive software package for the evaluation boards of all MEMS sensors available in ST’s product portfolio (accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers and environmental sensors). This software package applies to Windows platforms only.
The Unico GUI, included in the software package, is a cross-platform graphical user interface interacting with the STEVAL-MKI109V3 (Professional MEMS tool), which is the motherboard compatible with all ST’s MEMS adapter boards.
The Unico GUI allows a quick and easy setup of the sensors, as well as the complete configuration of all the registers and the advanced features embedded in the digital output devices. The software visualizes the output of the sensors in both graphical and numeric format, and allows the user to save or generally manage data coming from the device.
The software package also contains the firmware (DFU file) ready to be flashed on the motherboard through the DfuSe application (included in the SW package)
Finally, the STSW-MKI109W package contains the STM32 virtual COM port drivers which enable communication between the motherboard and Unico GUI.
- Complete software package for MEMS evaluation boards
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Windows platforms, for easy setup of the sensors, register configuration, data logging, and plots
- Device firmware upgrade application (DfuSe)
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work