These devices consist of two independent low voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
All the pins are protected against electrostatic discharge up to 2 kV. As a consequence, the input voltages must not exceed the magnitude of VCC+ or VCC-.
- ESD internal protection: 2 kV
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (Io= 4 mA)
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies: +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ
- Very low supply current (0.4 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.