The MC3x172 series are dual bipolar operational amplifiers offering both low consumption (200 µA/Amp) and good speed (2.1 MHz, 2 V/µs).
Moreover, the input common mode range extends down to the lower supply rail, allowing single supply operation from +4 V to +44 V.
- Good consumption/speed ratio: only 200 µA for 2.1 MHz, 2 V/µs
- Wide input common mode mode voltage range including VCC-
- Single (or dual) supply operation from +4 V to +44 V (±2 V to ±22V)
- Pin-to-pin compatible with standard dual operational amplifiers
- Low level output voltage close to VCC- : 100 mV typical
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.