The TL071, TL071A and TL071B are high-speed JFET input single operational amplifiers. Each of these JFET input operational amplifiers incorporates well matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset voltage temperature coefficient.
- Internal frequency compensation
- Low harmonic distortion: 0.01% (typ)
- High slew rate: 16 V /µs (typ)
- Wide common-mode (up to VCC+) and differential voltage range
- Low noise en = 15 nV/√Hz (typ)
- Low input bias and offset currenT
- High input impedance JFET input stage
- Latch-up free operation
- Output short-circuit protection
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.