These devices consist of two independent precision voltage comparators, designed to operate with single or dual supplies.
These differential comparators use the STMicroelectronics silicon lin MOS process giving them an excellent consumption-speed ratio.
These devices are ideally suited for low consumption applications.
- Wide single supply range or dual supplies 3 V to 16 V or ±1.5 V to ±8 V
- Very low supply current: 0.1 mA/comparator independent of supply voltage
- Extremely low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- Extremely low input offset currents: 1 pA typ
- Low input offset voltage
- Input common-mode voltage range includes GND
- Low output saturation voltage 150 mV typical
- Output compatible with TTL, MOS and CMOS
- High input impedance: 1012Ω typical
- Fast response time: 200 ns typ for TTL level input step
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.