The TSV6290 and the TSV6291 are single operational amplifiers with a high bandwidth which consume only 29 µA. They must be used in a gain configuration (G < -3, G > 4).
With a very low input bias current and low offset voltage (800 µV maximum for the A version), the TSV629x family of devices is ideal for applications requiring precision. The devices can operate at a power supply ranging from 1.5 to 5.5 V, and therefore suit battery-powered devices, extending battery life.
The TSV6290 comes with a shutdown function.
The TSV6290 and TSV6291 present a high tolerance to ESD, sustaining 4 kV for the human body model.
The TSV6290 and TSV6291 are offered in SOT23-5/6 and SC70-5/6 micropackages, with extended temperature ranges from -40 °C to 125 °C.
All these features make the TSV629x ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V – 5.5 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input offset voltage: 800 µV max (A version)
- Low power consumption: 29 µA typical
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.3 MHz typical
- Stable when used in gain configuration
- Micropackages: SOT23-5/6, SC70-5/6
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typical
- Extended temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- 4 kV human body model
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.