The TSV6390, TSV6391, and their "A" versions are single operational amplifiers (op amps) offering low voltage, low power operation, and rail-to-rail input and output.
With a very low input bias current and low offset voltage (500 µV maximum for the A version), the TSV6390 and TSV6391 are ideal for applications requiring precision. The devices can operate at power supplies ranging from 1.5 to 5.5 V, and are therefore ideal for battery-powered devices, extending battery life.
When used with a gain (above -3 or 4), these products feature an excellent speed/power consumption ratio, offering a 2.4 MHz gain bandwidth product while consuming only 60 µA at a 5 V supply voltage.
The TSV6390 comes with a shutdown function.
Both the TSV6390 and TSV6391 have a high tolerance to ESD, sustaining 4 kV for the human body model.
They are offered in micropackages, SC70-6 and SOT23-6 for the TSV6390 and SC70-5 and SOT23-5 for the TSV6391. They are guaranteed for industrial temperature ranges from -40 °C to 125 °C.
All these features combined make the TSV6390 and TSV6391 ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied, and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- Low offset voltage: 500 µV max (A version)
- Low power consumption: 60 µA typ at 5 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V – 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 2.4 MHz typical
- Stable in gain configuration (-3 or 4)
- Low power shutdown mode: 5 nA typical
- High output current: 63 mA at VCC = 5 V
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typical
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- 4 kV human body model
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.