The TDA7491MV is a mono BTL class-D audio amplifier with single power supply designed for LCD TVs and monitors.
Thanks to the high efficiency and an exposed-pad-down (EPD) package no heatsink is required.
Furthermore, the filterless operation allows a reduction in the external component count.
The TDA7491MV is pin to pin compatible with the TDA7491P, TDA7491LP and TDA7491HV for the left channel.
- 20 W continuous output power: RL= 8 Ω, THD = 10% at VCC = 18 V
- 25 W continuous output power: RL= 6 Ω, THD = 10% at VCC = 16 V
- Wide range single supply operation (5 V - 18 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings of nominally 20 dB, 26 dB, 30 dB and 32 dB
- Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
- Filterless operation
- No ‘pop’ at turn-on/off
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Externally synchronizable
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.