The TDA7498 is a dual BTL class-D audio amplifier with single power supply designed for home systems and active speaker applications.
It comes in a 36-pin PowerSSO package with exposed pad up (EPU) to facilitate mounting a separate heatsink.
- 100 W + 100 W output power at THD = 10% with RL = 6 Ω and VCC= 36 V
- 80 W + 80 W output power at THD = 10% with RL = 8 Ω and VCC= 34 V
- Wide-range single-supply operation (14 - 39 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings of nominally 25.6 dB, 31.6 dB, 35.1 dB and 37.6 dB
- Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Externally synchronizable
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.