The TS482 is a dual audio power amplifier able to drive a 16 or 32Ω stereo headset down to low voltages.
It is delivering up to 100mW per channel (into 16Ω loads) of continuous average power with 0.1% THD+N from a 5V power supply.
The unity gain stable TS482 can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.
- Unity-gain stable
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Available in SO-8, MiniSO-8 & DFN8
- High signal-to-noise ratio: 110dB(A) at 5V
- High power supply rejection ratio: 85dB at 5V
- Operating from Vcc=2V to 5.5V
- 38mW into 16Ω at 3.3V
- 100mW into 16Ω at 5V
- Switch ON/OFF click reduction circuitry
- High crosstalk immunity: 100dB (F=1kHz)
- 11.5mW into 16Ω at 2V
オーディオ & ビデオ
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.