The L4949ED-E and L4949EP-E are monolithic integrated 5V voltage regulators with a very low dropout output and additional functions as poweron reset and input voltage sense. They are designed for supplying the microcomputer controlled systems especially in automotive applications.
- Programmable reset pulse delay with external capacitor
- Reset circuit sensing the output voltage
- Thermal shutdown and short circuit protections
- Voltage sense comparator
- Output current capability up to 100mA
- High precision standby output voltage 5V±1%
- ECOPACK®: lead free and RoHS compliant
- Operating DC supply voltage range 5 V - 28 V
- Automotive Grade: compliance with AEC guidelines
- Extremely low quiescent current in standby mode
- Very low dropout voltage less than 0.5V
- Transient supply voltage up to 40V
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.