L5150BN is a low dropout linear 5 V regulator particularly suitable for automotive applications.
High output voltage accuracy (±2%) is kept over wide temperature range line and load variation.
Its sophisticated design allows to have extremely low quiescent current.
The maximum input voltage is 40 V.
The regulator output current is internally limited and the device is protected against short-circuit, overload and overtemperature conditions. In addition, only low-value ceramic capacitor on output is required for stability.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Operating DC supply voltage range5.6 V to 40 V
- Low dropout voltage
- Low quiescent current
- Precision output voltage 5 V ±2%
- Very wide stability range with low value output capacitor
- Thermal shutdown and short-circuit protection
- Wide temperature range (Tj = -40 °C to 150 °C)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.