The L9822E is an octal low-side solenoid driver realized in Multipower BCD technology particularly suited for driving lamps, relays and solenoids in automotive environment. The DMOS outputs L9822E has a very low power consumption.
Data is transmitted serially to the device using the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) protocol.
Status monitor function is available on all output lines.
- Package Multiwatt 15 and PowerSO-20
- Multipower BCD technology
- Cascadable with another octal driver
- Internal 36 V clamping for each output
- Eight low RDSon DMOS outputs (0.5 O @ IO = 1 A @ 25 °C VCC = 5 V ± 5 %)
- 8 bit serial diagnostic output for overload and open circuit conditions
- 8 bit serial input data (SPI)
- Chip enable select function (active low)
- Low quiescent current (10 mA Max.)
- Output short circuit protection
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.