The L9935 is a two-phase stepper motor driver circuit suited to drive bipolar stepper motors.
The device can be controlled by a serial interface (SPI). All protections required to design a well protected system (short-circuit, over temperature, cross conduction etc.) are integrated.
- 2 x 1.1 A full bridge outputs
- Integrated chopping current regulation
- Minimized power dissipation during flyback
- Output stages with controlled output voltage slopes to reduce electromagnetic radiation
- Short-circuit protection of all outputs
- Error-flag for over load, open load and over temperature pre alarm
- Delayed channel switch on to reduce peak currents
- Max. operating supply voltage 24 V
- Standby consumption typically 40 μA
- Serial interface (SPI)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.