The VNB14NV04, VND14NV04, VND14NV04-1 and VNS14NV04 are monolithic devices made using STMicroelectronics VIPower M0 technology, intended for replacement of standard power MOSFETS in DC to 50 KHz applications. Built-in thermal shutdown, linear current limitation and overvoltage clamp protect the chip in harsh environments.
Fault feedback can be detected by monitoring the voltage at the input pin.
- ESD protection
- Diagnostic feedback through input pin
- Compatible with standard Power MOSFET
- Linear current limitation
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Low current drawn from input pin
- Direct access to the gate of the Power MOSFET (analog driving)
- Integrated clamp
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.