The VNN7NV04, VNS7NV04, VND7NV04 VND7NV04-1, are monolithic devices designed in STMicroelectronics VIPower M0-3 Technology, intended for replacement of standard Power MOSFETs from DC up to 50 kHz applications. Built in thermal shutdown, linear current limitation and overvoltage clamp protect the chip in harsh environments.
Fault feedback can be detected by monitoring the voltage at the input pin.
- Linear current limitation
- Thermal shutdown
- Short circuit protection
- Integrated clamp
- Low current drawn from input pin
- Diagnostic feedback through input pin
- ESD protection
- Direct access to the gate of the Power MOSFET (analog driving)
- Compatible with standard Power MOSFET in compliance with the 2002/95/EC European Directive
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.