The TDA7396 is a BRIDGE class AB audio power amplifier especially intended for car radio High Power applications.
power capability together with the possibility to operate either in DIFFERENTIAL INPUT MODE or SINGLE ENDED INPUT MODE makes it suitable for boosters and high end car radio applications.
The exclusive fully complementary output stage and the internally fixed gain configuration drop the external component count.
The on board clipping detector allows easy implementation of gain compression systems.
The diagnostics facility allows to detect any mistakes during car radio set assembly and wiring in the car.
- SYNCHRONIZING PIN FOR SIMULTANEOUS TURN-ON IN MULTI-DEVICE APPLICATIONS
- AUTOMUTE AT MINIMUM SUPPLY VOLTAGE DETECTION
- HIGH POWER CAPABILITY:\t\t
65W/2 MAX\t\t 60W/2 EIAJ\t\t 45W/2 @ VS= 14.4V, f = 1KHz, d = 10%\t\t
- MINIMUM EXTERNAL COMPONENT COUNT:\t\t
NO BOOTSTRAP CAPACITORS\t\t NO BOUCHEROT CELLS\t\t INTERNALLY FIXED GAIN (26dB)\t\t NO SVR CAPACITOR\t\t
- DIFFERENTIAL INPUTS (EITHER SINGLE ENDED OR DIFFERENTIAL INPUT SIGNALS ARE ACCEPTED)
- AUTOMATIC MUTE DURING TURN-ON/OFF
- NO AUDIBLE POP DURING MUTE AND STBY OPERATIONS
- ST-BY FUNCTION (CMOS COMPATIBLE)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.