The TDA7577BLV is a new MOSFET dual bridge amplifier specially intended for car radio applications. Thanks to the DMOS output stage the TDA7577BLV has a very low distortion allowing a clear powerful sound, together with high output power capability.
It is a very flexible device capable to support the most demanding specifications in terms of power dissipation and battery transitions: its superior efficiency performance, coming from the internal exclusive structure, can reduce the dissipated output power up to the 50 % (when compared to conventional class AB solutions). Moreover it is compliant to the recent OEM specifications thanks to the capability to work down to 6 V ('start-stop' compatibility).
This device is also equipped with a full diagnostic array that communicates the status of each speaker through the I2C bus. TDA7577BLV can also drive 1 Ω loads (with parallel connection of the outputs).
It is possible also to exclude the I2C bus interface, controlling the device by means of the usual ST-BY and MUTE pins.
- MOSFET (DMOS) output power stage
- High-efficiency (class SB)
- Single-channel 1 Ω driving capability
- 84 W undistorted power
- High output power capability 2 x 28 W / 4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10 % THD
- Max. output power 2 x 75 W / 2 Ω,1 x 150 W / 1 Ω
- Full I2C bus driving with 4 addresses
- Low voltage (6 V) operation (i.e. 'start-stop')
- Gain 16/26 dB
- Full digital diagnostic (AC and DC loads)
- Legacy mode (operation without I2C)
- Differential inputs
- Fault detection through integrated diagnostics
- DC offset detection
- Two independent short circuit protections
- Diagnostic on clipping detector with selectable threshold (2 % / 10 %)
- Clipping detector pin
- ST-BY and MUTE pins
- ESD protection
- Very robust against misconnections
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|FLEXIWATT FM2 27||オートモーティブ||Ecopack2|
FLEXIWATT FM2 27
RoHS Compliance Grade
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.