The M74HC132 is a high-speed CMOS quad 2-input Schmitt NAND gate fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology.
Pin configuration and function are identical to those of the M74HC00. The hysteresis characteristics (around 20 % VCC) of all inputs allow slowly changing input signals to be transformed into sharply defined jitter-free output signals.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge and transient excess voltage.
- High-speed: tPD = 11 ns (typ.) at VCC = 6 V
- Low power dissipation: ICC = 1 μA (max.) at TA = 25 °C
- High noise immunity: VH(typ) = 0.9 V at VCC = 5 V
- Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min.)
- Balanced propagation delays: tPLH ≅ tPHL
- Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 V to 6 V
- Pin and function compatible with 74 series 132
- ESD performance
- HBM: 2 kV
- MM: 200 V
- CDM: 1 kV
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.