The STM32 Embedded Target enables you to quickly deploy your application models in MATLAB and Simulink to STM32 MCUs.
STM32-MAT/TARGET allows running Simulink applications models for STM32 MCUs.
In a first step, run Simulink application models, using Processor In the Loop (PIL) configuration and USART communication link. Results are the Code generation report and the Code execution profiling report.
In a second step, STM32 Embedded Target provides a Simulink blockset library, containing STM32 peripherals, to manage peripherals data. The generated code can be built and downloaded on the target.
- Simulink applications configuration for STM32 microcontrollers.
- STM32 configuration is done with STM32CubeMX
- Automatic "C" code generation for STM32 is based on STM32Cube HAL libraries.
- Processor In the Loop (PIL) with USART RTioStream
- Code generation
- Code execution profiling
- STM32 peripherals Simulink library models
|STM32-MAT||STM32 MATLAB toolbox with PIL and External Mode processing||5.1.0||ST|