ST's STiH305 and STiH310 system-on-chips, belonging to its new 'Cannes' family, use leading application processor architecture to provide powerful set-top box and connected client platforms. These SoCs support integrated broadcast and broadband services, combined with the latest set-top box middleware and broadband software solutions.
The STiH310 supports HEVC decoding, and therefore permits IP service providers a means of offering HD content to a greater number of customers.
- Dual core SMP ARM® applications CPU delivering 7500 DMIPS, plus a quad-core GPU for true 3D graphics
- Versatile full HD video decoding (including HEVC for the STiH310), combined with Faroudja® video processing technology
- Advanced security supporting concurrent conditional access and DRM, to protect premium broadcast content
- Wide connectivity, including USB 3.0, PCI-e, SATA and Gigabit Ethernet
- Dedicated interfaces to a range of companion front-end solutions, including MoCA 2.0, DOCSIS 3.0, satellite and 802.11ac WiFi devices
- 28 nm process technology chip
ツール & ソフトウェア
品質 & 信頼性