The X-CUBE-53L1A1 software package is an expansion of the STM32Cube, to go with the X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.
The source code of this package is based on STM32Cube and is aligned with the “multi-platform” file and directory structure to ease portability and code sharing across different STM32 MCU families.
The VL53L1X is the latest product based on ST’s patented FlightSenseTM technology. This is a ground-breaking technology allowing absolute distance to be measured independent of target reflectance. Instead of estimating the distance by measuring the amount of light reflected back from the object (which is significantly influenced by color and surface), the VL53L1X precisely measures the time the light takes to travel to the nearest object and reflect back to the sensor Time-of-Flight (ToF).
- Driver layer (VL53L1X API) for complete management of the VL53L1X long-distance ranging sensor integrated in theX-NUCLEO-53L1A1 expansion board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, on the strength of STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Example code for getting started with a simple ranging measurement
- Data logging capabilities through serial com over USB.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.