The X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 is an expansion board based on the STA350BW Sound Terminal® 2.1-channel high-efficiency digital audio output system.
It can be plugged on top of an STM32 Nucleo board and is compatible with the ST morpho connector layout. It enables the output of digital audio streams to a speakers pairs connected directly to the board and allows the evaluation of the STMicroelectronics STA350BW digital audio output component. Up to two X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 expansion boards can be plugged on top of the same STM32 Nucleo host in order to build a four-channel digital audio output system.
The communication between the STM32 MCU and the STA350BW device is performed through the I²C bus interface for setup and control purposes and the I²S bus for digital audio transmission. A dedicated connector is available on the board in order to supply the power source for the output stage.
- 2 channels of ternary PWM 2 x 50W @ 25V 6 Ω
- FFX ™ 100 dB SNR and dynamic range
- I²C control with selectable device address
- Digital gain +48 dB -80 dB with 0.125 dB/step
- Two independent DRCs configurable as a dual-band anti-clipper (B2DRC) or independent
- I²S input interface
- 3 coefficients banks for EQ preset storing with fast recall via I²C interface
- Up to 8 user-programmable biquads per channel
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST morpho connector (upward and downward)
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector (upward) to allow multiple board connections
- RoHS compliant
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity
Guided tour into STM32 ODE and how it can help developers turn bright ideas into great products
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.