The software gathers drivers for a wide range of ST sensors. It is built on the STM32-Cube framework which makes it easy to expand and adapt the software for specific applications.
The package comes with a data logger application with two major features: sensor data and multichannel audio streaming via USB (Virtual COM Port + AudioIN composite class), and sensor data storage on an SD card.
- Compatible with STM32-Cube framework
- Data logger example application
- Complete middleware to easily communicate with a client application using a proprietary protocol
- Audio + CDC class USB driver to allow the device to be recognized as a standard USB microphone and a Virtual COM port
- Third party real-time operating system for multi-tasking applications
- Third party FAT file system module for small embedded systems
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work