The software gathers drivers for a wide range of ST sensors. It is built on the STM32-Cube framework which makes it easy to expand and adapt the software for specific applications.
The package comes with a data logger application with two major features: sensor data and multichannel audio streaming via USB (Virtual COM Port + AudioIN composite class), and sensor data storage on an SD card.
- Compatible with STM32-Cube framework
- Data logger example application
- Complete middleware to easily communicate with a client application using a proprietary protocol
- Audio + CDC class USB driver to allow the device to be recognized as a standard USB microphone and a Virtual COM port
- Third party real-time operating system for multi-tasking applications
- Third party FAT file system module for small embedded systems
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms