STEVAL-IDI005V1 firmware is a software package for the STEVAL-IDI005V1 board, used as wireless sensors.
The software runs on the SP1ML-868, sub GHz certified module, 868 MHz, based on the STM32L1 and SPIRIT1, and includes the drivers required for driving the on-board MEMS LIS2DH (motion) and HTS221 (humidity and temperature) sensors.
The software is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers. The software comes with sample driver implementations running on the STEVAL-IDI005V1 and communicating with a STEVAL-SP1ML868 USB sub GHz dongle.
The STEVAL-IDI005V1 is the slave and the STEVAL-SP1ML868 is the master. AT commands on a terminal like Hyperterminal can be used to acquire humidity, temperature, motion LED and button status information.
The STEVAL-SP1ML868 USB dongle can be connected to a smartphone with a mini/micro USB adapter and a dedicated Android APP (STSW-IDI005APK) to monitor and control the STEVAL-IDI005V1 sensors and LEDs.
- Complete middleware to build applications using STEVAL-IDI005V1, based on SP1ML-868 RF sub GHz certified module
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube libraries
- AT commands from master (STEVAL-SP1ML868) to slave (STEVAL-IDI005V1)
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|製品型番||Software Version||Marketing Status||サプライヤ||ダウンロード|