The VL53L0X API is a set of C functions controlling the VL53L0X (init, ranging,…) to enable the development of end-user applications. This API is structured in a way it can be compiled on any kind of platform through a well isolated platform layer (mainly for low level I2C access). Several code examples are provided to show how to use the API and perform ranging measurements. The VL53L0X is the latest product based on ST’s patented FlightSense™technology. This is a ground-breaking technology allowing absolute distance to be measured independent of target reflectance. Instead of estimating the distance by measuring the amount of light reflected back from the object (which is significantly influenced by color and surface), the VL53L0X precisely measures the time the light takes to travel to the nearest object and reflect back to the sensor (Time-of-Flight).
Combining an IR emitter and a range sensor in a two-in-one ready-to-use reflowable package.
- VL53L0X application programming interface (API) source code (C language).
- Full ranging features control.
- API structured in a way it can be easily ported/compiled on any micro-controller platform.
- Several examples (running on the PC) showing how to use API to perform ranging measurements with Nucleo F401 and VL53L0X expansion boards.
- API documentation (.chm and .html).
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work