The STSW-IMG013 contains a ranging example for using the VL53L1X_ULD API on devices running under Linux. It is based on the VL53L1X_ULD API (STSW-IMG009) which is used as a library in the Linux user space. This provided example has been designed for Raspberry Pi 3 but it can be ported to any Linux platform.
The VL53L1X_ULD API is a set of C functions controlling the VL53L1X device (e.g. init and ranging) to enable the development of end-user applications. The VL53L1X ULD is an optimized version of the initial VL53L1X driver.
The VL53L1X is the latest product based on ST’s patented FlightSense technology. This is a ground-breaking technology allowing absolute long-distance to be measured independently of target reflectance. Instead of estimating the distance by measuring the amount of light reflected back from the object (which is significantly influenced by color and surface), the VL53L1X precisely measures the time the light takes to travel to the nearest object and reflect back to the sensor (Time-of-Flight).
The VL53L1X combines an IR emitter and a range sensor in a two-in-one, ready-to- use reflowable package.
- Linux ranging example code
- Based on the VL53L1X_ULD API (ultra lite driver application programming interface) used as a library in Linux user space
- Built for Raspberry Pi 3
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|製品型番||Software Version||Marketing Status||サプライヤ||ダウンロード|