The VL53L1 API is a set of C functions controlling the VL53L1 device (e.g. init and ranging) to enable the development of end-user applications. The API is structured in a way that it can be compiled on any kind of platform through a well isolated platform layer (mainly for low-level I2C access). One example code is provided to show how to use the API and perform ranging measurements.
The VL53L1 is a state-of-the-art, Time-of-Flight (ToF), laser-ranging, miniature sensor enhancing STMicroelectronics’ FlightSense product family. Housed in a miniature and reflowable package, it integrates a SPAD (single photon avalanche diode) array, physical infrared filters and optics to achieve the best ranging performance in various ambient lighting conditions, with a wide range of cover windows.
Unlike conventional IR sensors, the VL53L1 uses ST’s latest generation direct ToF technology which allows absolute distance measurement whatever the target color and reflectance. It provides accurate ranging above 4 m and can work at fast speeds (60 Hz), which makes it the fastest miniature ToF sensor on the market.
With patented algorithms and ingenious module construction, the VL53L1 is also able to detect different objects within a field-of-view with depth understanding at 60 Hz.
Scene browsing and multi-zone detection is now possible with the VL53L1, thanks to software customizable detection array for quicker “touch-to-focus” or mini depth-map use cases.
- VL53L1 API is source code written in C language
- API provides control over full range of features
- API is structured in a way it can be easily ported/compiled on any microcontroller platform
- A simple code example is provided which shows how to use the API to perform ranging measurements with the NUCLEO F401RE and X-NUCLEO-53L1A2 expansion board
- API documentation (.chm and .html) provided
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|製品型番||Software Version||Marketing Status||サプライヤ||ダウンロード|
|STSW-IMG019||6.5.1 - .2350||Active||ST|