The STSW-ISB042GUI allows user-friendly communication with the STWLC33 device both in receiver and in transmitter modes.
It provides access to all user registers and allows reading of the ADC measurement results and measured frequencies (at ping and actual operating frequency), defining the parameters for Qi and PMA modes independently.
The GUI is also able to configure the GPIO pin usage, allows downloading the transmitter firmware into the RAM, running the device as a transmitter and updating NVM content.
- Graphical user interface application for the STWLC33 device for Windows OS
- Access to all user registers
- ADC measurement readings
- Frequencies readings
- GPIO pin configuration
- Qi mode configuration
- PMA mode configuration
- Tx firmware download to RAM
- Access to all user registers in Tx mode
- NVM updating
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work