The STuW81300-EVB evaluation kit allows the user to program and operate the STuW81300 Wideband RF/Microwave PLL fractional/integer frequency synthesizer and its integrated VCOs and LDOs.
PC-compatible software with a graphical user interface (STSW-RFSOL003) allows the user to write and read all device registers. It can be downloaded from www.st.com. This gives direct control of circuit functions such as: operating frequency, reference frequency, input mode, charge pump current and low-power modes.
The user-oriented GUI aids understanding of the performance, features and characteristics of the STuW81300 device under test in a laboratory environment. The GUI instantly shows descriptions of its controls and indicators when the user hovers the mouse cursor over them.
- Evaluation Board for STuW81300, Wideband RF/Microwave PLL fractional/integer frequency synthesizer with integrated VCOs and LDOs.
- STSW-RFSOL003 PC-compatible graphical user interface (GUI) giving:
- Direct read/write access to device registers
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work