STSW-ST25RFAL001 is the implementation of the RF/NFC abstraction layer (RFAL) for the ST25R3911B.
The RFAL simplifies the development of applications by encapsulating device and protocol details.
The RFAL provides a common interface that makes the upper software layers independent from the used ST25R device. The RFAL with the same APIs is available for all ST25R devices, thus simplifying the software efforts when migrating from one device to another.
- Complete middleware to build NFC enabled applications based on the ST25R3911B device
- Supported modes:
- P2P initiator (PCM and ACM)
- P2P target (ACM)
- Support of major NFC and proprietary technologies:
- NFC-A (ISO14443A)
- NFC-B (ISO14443B)
- NFC-F (FeliCa™)
- NFC-V (ISO15693)
- P2P (ISO18092)
- ST25TB, Kovio, B’, iClass, Calypso®
- Supported protocols:
- ISO-DEP (ISO data exchange protocol, ISO14443-4)
- NFC-DEP (NFC data exchange protocol, ISO18092)
- Easy portability across different platforms (MCUs/RTOSs/OSs)
- Compliant with main RF/NFC standards:
- NFC Forum
- MISRA C:2012 compliant
- Application examples availability
- Free, user-friendly license terms