The STSW-VRECTFD provides a comprehensive three-phase, three-level AC-DC power conversion control on the STM32G474RET3 mixed-signal MCU, which is optimized for digital power applications.
The firmware includes a sophisticated voltage-oriented control (VOC) algorithm to control AC-DC conversion.
A highly dynamic current control based on the current decoupling technique performs PFC.
- Voltage-oriented control (VOC) algorithm
- Based on the STM32G474RET3 MCU
- Digital solution with advanced analog peripherals (comparators, op-amps, ADCs, and DACs)
- High-resolution timer (HRTIM)
- Hardware math accelerator (CORDIC, FMAC)
- AC to DC (PFC) mode
- Power factor control (PFC)
- Output DC bus regulation
- Soft start-up and burst mode operation at light load
- Overcurrent and overvoltage protections