The X-CUBE-SFXS2LP1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes the drivers for S2-LP and the library for the Sigfox™ proprietary protocol.
This software together with the suggested combination of STM32 and S2-LP device can be used, for example, to develop applications for smart home/building and smart cities, agriculture, parking, lighting, etc.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 expansion board connected to a NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L152RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
- Complete software to build applications using Sigfox™ long range wireless area network running on the S2-LP high performance ultra-low power RF transceiver
- S2-LP Sigfox™ library with a complete set of APIs to develop embedded applications
- Compatible with the STSW-S2LP-SFX-DK graphical user interface (GUI) to register end-device to Sigfox™ network and get ID (Unique Device ID)/PAC (Port Authorization code) /Key from the pool assigned to ST devices
- GUI PC application available as interactive interface to transmit messages to the Sigfox™ network
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 expansion board connected to a NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L152RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- ID/PAC/Key stored in internal MCU flash or external EEPROM
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-SFXS2LP1||Sigfox software expansion for STM32Cube based on S2-LP||1.1.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity