The X-CUBE-SFXS2LP1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 and includes the drivers for S2-LP and the library for the Sigfox™ proprietary protocol.
This software together with the suggested combination of STM32 and S2-LP device can be used, for example, to develop applications for smart home/building and smart cities, agriculture, parking, lighting, etc.
The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation of the drivers running on the X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 expansion board connected to a NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L152RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
- Complete software to build applications using Sigfox™ long range wireless area network running on the S2-LP high performance ultra-low power RF transceiver
- S2-LP Sigfox™ library with a complete set of APIs to develop embedded applications
- Compatible with the STSW-S2LP-SFX-DK graphical user interface (GUI) to register end-device to Sigfox™ network and get ID (Unique Device ID)/PAC (Port Authorization code) /Key from the pool assigned to ST devices
- GUI PC application available as interactive interface to transmit messages to the Sigfox™ network
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-S2868A1 expansion board connected to a NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L152RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board
- ID/PAC/Key stored in internal MCU flash or external EEPROM
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-SFXS2LP1||Sigfox software expansion for STM32Cube based on S2-LP||1.1.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.