The X-CUBE-SPN11 is an expansion software for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 Nucleo providing management of STSPIN230 to control low voltage three-phase brushless DC motors. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation driving a low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor, with BEMF sensing. It is preconfigured for a NUCLEO-F401RE board connected to an X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 expansion board, but can be easily ported across different MCU families, thanks to STM32CUBE.
The package contains a user interface layer enabling real-time transmission of data to a PC through the terminal.
- Sample application to drive a low voltage three phase brushless motor, managing an X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 board on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE board
- Timer to generate step clock and voltage reference
- Management of parameters like minimum and maximum speed, direction etc.
- GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration
- API function available to send any application command to the motor driver
- User interface utility based on PC terminal to control the motor
- Speed control through potentiometer
- Motor control by user button
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-SPN11||Low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
画像 製品型番 製造元 概要 X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 ST Low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on STSPIN230 for STM32 Nucleo製品型番
Low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on STSPIN230 for STM32 Nucleo
画像 製品型番 製造元 概要 STM32CubeF4 ST STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32F4 series (HAL, Low-Layer APIs and CMSIS (CORE, DSP, RTOS), USB, TCP/IP, File system, RTOS, Graphic - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)製品型番
STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32F4 series (HAL, Low-Layer APIs and CMSIS (CORE, DSP, RTOS), USB, TCP/IP, File system, RTOS, Graphic - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)