The X-CUBE-SPN11 is an expansion software for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 Nucleo providing management of STSPIN230 to control low voltage three-phase brushless DC motors. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation driving a low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor, with BEMF sensing. It is preconfigured for a NUCLEO-F401RE board connected to an X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 expansion board, but can be easily ported across different MCU families, thanks to STM32CUBE.
The package contains a user interface layer enabling real-time transmission of data to a PC through the terminal.
- Sample application to drive a low voltage three phase brushless motor, managing an X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 board on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE board
- Timer to generate step clock and voltage reference
- Management of parameters like minimum and maximum speed, direction etc.
- GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration
- API function available to send any application command to the motor driver
- User interface utility based on PC terminal to control the motor
- Speed control through potentiometer
- Motor control by user button
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|製品型番||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-SPN11||Low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity