The X-CUBE-SPN16 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 Nucleo providing management of STSPIN830 to control three-phase brushless DC motors. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation driving a three-phase brushless DC motor, with BEMF sensing.
It is compatible with the NUCLEO-F030R8, NUCLEO-F302R8, NUCLEO-F303RE or NUCLEO-F401RE development boards when connected to an X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 expansion board.
The package contains a user interface layer enabling real-time transmission of data to a PC through the terminal.
- Sample application to drive a three-phase brushless motor, managing a single driver (STSPIN830) and an STM32 Nucleo expansion board (X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1).
- GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration
- API function available to send any application command to the motor driver
- User interface utility based on PC terminal to control the motor
- Speed control through potentiometer
- Motor control by user button
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|製品型番||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-SPN16||Three-phase motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity