The 32L496GDISCOVERY Discovery board is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics ARM® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L496AG microcontroller. Thanks to the innovative ultra-low-power oriented features, extended RAM and graphics performance (Chrom-ART Accelerator™) offered by the STM32L496AG, the 32L496GDISCOVERY board is designed to enable easy prototyping for many applications, including audio and graphics, with state-of-the-art energy efficiency. For even more user-friendliness, the on-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger provides out-of-the-box loading and debugging capabilities.
- STM32L496AGI6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in an UFBGA169 package
- 1.54 inch 240 x 240 pixel-TFT color LCD with parallel interface
- SAI Audio CODEC, with a stereo headset jack, including analog microphone input
- Stereo digital MEMS microphones
- microSD™ card connector (card included)
- Camera 8 bit-connector
- STMod+ and PMOD connectors
- 8 Mbit-PSRAM
- IDD measurement
- 64 Mbit-Quad-SPI Flash
- 8 LEDs
- Reset push button
- 4 direction-joystick with selection
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Compatible Arduino™ Uno V3 connectors
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger
- USB ST-LINK functions: Virtual COM port, mass storage, debug port
- 5 source options for power supply
- ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector
- User USB FS connector
- VIN from Arduino™ connector
- 5 V from Arduino™ connector
- USB charger
- 2 possible supply voltages for the MCU: 1.8 V and 3.3 V
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of the STM32Cube package
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
RoHS Compliance Grade