The AEK-MCU-C4MLIT1 board is designed to address Automotive and Transportation applications and other applications requiring automotive safety and security levels, also thanks to the Hardware Secure Module (HSM) embedded on the SPC58EC80E5 MCU, which renders it compliant with the EVITA Medium standard.
The board exploits the functionality of SPC58EC80E5 32-bit automotive grade ASIL-B microcontroller with 4 MB flash, full access to the two MCU cores, GPIOs and peripherals such as ISO CAN FD (with transceiver) and UART at a very competitive price.
The board hosts a PLS debugger/programmer and an extension connector (4x37 pins) for functional interaction across boards that are compatible with the AutoDevKit initiative. The PLS Universal Debug Engine (UDE) software is available for free download and includes a free perpetual 256 Kbyte debugging/programming license.
The SPC5-STUDIO software includes ready-to-run peripheral firmware examples and low-level drivers to support quick evaluation and development. This IDE is available for free download and includes visual configurable code generation engine, board support package (BSP), graphical PinMap editor, startup routines and interrupt services.
The AutoDevKit plugin extends SPC5-STUDIO with support for a set of functional boards (e.g. LED drivers, DC motor drivers, stepper motor drivers, wireless communication, digital power supplies, etc.) and libraries implementing useful functions. To install AutoDevKit, download the STSW-AUTODEVKIT plugin and follow the procedure to install the plug-in for Eclipse/SPC5-Studio.
- SPC58EC80E5 microcontroller: 32-bit Power Architecture e200z4d dual core, 4224 kB flash + 128 kB data flash) in eTQFP144 package
- Integrated programmer and debugger
- 2 integrated ISO CAN FD transceivers
- 1 USB virtual COM Port (USB cable not included)
- 3 user push buttons and 3 user LEDs
- 2 potentiometers for ADC quick evaluation
- All GPIOs and signals accessible by a 4x37 connector
- Board supply: 12 VDC (external power supply not included)
- Board size: 150 x 101 mm
- All ST components are qualified Automotive grade
- CE certified; RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant (2012/19/UE RAEE II)
- Part of the AutoDevKit™ initiative
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.