The B-G474E-DPOW1 Discovery kit is a digital power solution and a complete demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronics STM32G474RET6 microcontroller. Leveraging the new HRTimer-oriented features, 96 Kbytes of embedded RAM, math accelerator functions and USBPD 3.0 offered by STM32G474RET6, the B-G474E-DPOW1 Discovery kit, based on the USB 2.0 FS Type-C™ connector interface, helps the user to prototype applications with digital power such as a buck-boost converter, RGB power LED lighting or a class-D audio amplifier. The B-G474E-DPOW1 Discovery kit does not require any separate probe, as it integrates the STLINK-V3E debugger and programmer. The B-G474E-DPOW1 Discovery kit comes with the comprehensive software HAL library together with various packaged software examples.
- STM32G474RET6 Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based microcontroller, featuring 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 128 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP64 package
- USB Type-C™ with USB 2.0 FS interface compatible with USB PD3.0
- RGB power LED for a bright lighting
- Digital power buck-boost converter with internal or external Input voltage and with on-board resistor loads
- Audio class-D amplifier capable
- 4 user LEDs
- 3 LEDs for power and ST-LINK communication
- 4-direction joystick with a selection button
- Reset push-button
- Board connectors:
- USB Type-C™
- USB micro-B
- 2 x 32-pin header, 2.54 mm pitch, daughterboard extension connector for breadboard connection
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or USB Type-C™ VBUS or external source
- On-board STLINK-V3E debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeG4 MCU package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and GCC-based IDEs
- Handled by STM32CubeMonitor-UCPD software tool
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
サポート & アプリケーション
RoHS Compliance Grade