The EVAL-STCH03-45W is a 45 W / 12 V isolated power supply developed for general purpose applications. The evaluation board implements a Quasi Resonant flyback converter based on the STCH03 controller with optocoupler feedback for voltage and primary side regulation for constant output current regulation.
The secondary side rectification is based on the SRK1000B adaptive synchronous rectification controller.
The efficiency of the application is very high over entire output power range thanks to the smart power management of the STCH03 and SRK1000B controllers, the STF10LN80K5 MDmesh K5 primary MOSFET and the STL90N10F7 Power MOSFET for the synchronous rectification.
The evaluation board implements a robust output supply protected against output overvoltage, output undervoltage, output overpower and output short-circuit. The protections are auto-restart for a safe operation.
- Input voltage range VIN: 90 VAC to 265 VAC
- Output range: 12 V - 3.75 A continuous operation
- Very low stand-by power: < 40 mW @ 230 Vin
- Average full load efficiency:
- > 88% @ 115 VIN
- > 89% @ 230 VIN
- Active mode at 10% load efficiency:
- > 84% @ 115 VIN
- > 82% @ 230 VIN
- Active mode at 10% load efficiency: > 84% @ 115 VIN > 82% @ 230 VIN
- Safety: Acc. to EN60065
- EMI: Acc. to EN55022 - Class B
- Small PCB form factor: 85 x 55 X 25 mm
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.