The STEVAL-1PS01AJR evaluation board features the ST1PS01 miniaturized, nano-quiescent, synchronous step-down converter designed for applications where high efficiency, PCB size and thickness are the key factors. The converter can provide up to 400 mA output current with a 1.8 V to 5.5 V input voltage range. The output voltage can be dynamically adjusted from 1.9 V to 2.8 V using two digital control inputs.
Thanks to the enhanced peak current control (PCC), the ST1PS01 can achieve very high efficiency conversion using only a 2.2 µH inductor and two small capacitors. Furthermore, the converter's advanced design circuitry reduces quiescent current to a minimum.
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V input operating range
- Up to 400 mA output current capability
- Tiny external components: L=2.2 µH typ.
- Selectable output voltages: 1.9 V to 2.8 V
- Output voltage Power Good
- Dynamic output voltage selection (D0, D1)
- Suitable for the following applications:
- Wearable applications
- Personal tracking monitors
- Smart watches, sport bands
- Energy harvesting, wireless sensors
- Wearable and fitness accessories
- Industrial sensors, portable low power devices
- Single cell Li-Ion battery applications
- Bluetooth® low energy
- WEEE and RoHS compliant (hardware only)
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.