The STEVAL-IDB006V1 is an evaluation board based on the BlueNRG-MS low power Bluetooth® Smart IC, compliant with the Bluetooth® 4.1 specifications and able to support both master and slave roles.
The STEVAL-IDB006V1 features an onboard, low-power STM32L microcontroller. It is primarily designed to interface with BlueNRG-MS, but can aslo be used for custom application development. The STEVAL-IDB006V1 has a USB connector for PC GUI interaction and firmware updates.
While the board does not come with a mounted JTAG connector, the footprint area is available. When a JTAG connector is soldered, users can develop custom firmware for the STM32L microcontroller.
- BlueNRG-MS based Bluetooth® Smart USB dongle for direct PC connection
- Maximum transmission power + 8 dBm
- Low power STM32L host microcontroller
- Major features of BlueNRG-MS: 7.3 mA (RX mode), 8.2 mA (TX mode at 0 dBm) maximum peak current, programmable output power from 18 dBm to +8dBm, up to 96 dB RF link budget
- USB Interface
- Bluetooth® low energy 4.1 compliant, supports both master and slave roles
- JTAG footprint connector for custom firmware development (JTAG connector not mounted)
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.