The STM32VLDISCOVERY is the cheapest and quickest way to discover STM32F100 Value line microcontrollers. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly. The STM32VLDISCOVERY discovery kit includes an STM32F100 Value line microcontroller in a 64-pin LQFP and an in-circuit ST-LINK debugger/programmer to debug discovery applications and other target board applications.
- STM32F100RBT6B microcontroller, 128 KB Flash memory, 8 KB RAM in 64-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-LINK with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-LINK (with SWD connector)
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 3 V and 5 V
- Two user LEDs (green and blue)
- One user push-button
- Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STSW-STM32078 package
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.