The ST26C32AB is a quad differential line receiver designed to meet the RS-422, RS-423 standards for balanced and unbalanced digital data transmission, while retaining the low power characteristics of CMOS.
The ST26C32AB has an input sensitivity of 200 mV over the common mode input voltage range of ± 7 V. The ST26C32AB features internal pull-up and pull-down resistors which prevent output oscillation on unused channels. The ST26C32AB provides an enable and disable function to all four receivers and features 3-state output with 6 mA source and sink capability.
- 3-state outputs for connection to system buses
- Meets the requirements of EIA standard RS-422, RS-423
- CMOS design for low power
- Typical propagation delay: 19ns
- ±0.2V sensitivity over input common mode voltage range
- Input will not load line when VCC = 0V
- Available in surface mount
- Typical input hysteresis: 60mV
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.