This EEPROM device supports standard I²C instruction set.
The M24128X is a 128-Kbit I2C-compatible EEPROM (Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memory) organized as 16 K × 8 bits and delivered in a 4-ball WLCSP package.
The M24128X can operate with a supply voltage of 1.7 V to 5 V, over an ambient temperature range of -40 °C/+85 °C. It can also operate down to 1.6 V, under some restricting conditions
The M24128X offers an additional 8-bit chip enable Register for the configurable device address (CDA) and memory Write protection feature.
- Compatible with the 400 kHz I²C protocol
- High speed 1 MHz transfer rate
- Memory array:
- 128 Kbit (16 Kbyte) of EEPROM
- Page size: 32 byte
- Supply voltage range:
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V over –40 °C / +85 °C
- 1.6 V to 5.5 V over 0 °C / +85 °C
- Byte Write within 5 ms
- Page Write within 5 ms
- Random and sequential Read modes
- Configurable device address
- Software Write protection
- ESD protection
- Human Body Model: 4 kV
- Enhanced ESD / Latch-Up protection
- More than 4 million Write cycles
- More than 200-year data retention
- RoHS and Halogen free (ECOPACK2®)
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.