The STM32F303xD/E family is based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core with FPU operating at a frequency of 72 MHz, and embedding a floating point unit (FPU), a memory protection unit (MPU) and an embedded trace macrocell (ETM). The family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (512-Kbyte Flash memory, 80-Kbyte SRAM), a flexible memory controller (FSMC) for static memories (SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to an AHB and two APB buses.
The devices offer four fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), seven comparators, four operational amplifiers, two DAC channels, a low-power RTC, up to five general-purpose 16-bit timers, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, and up,to three timers dedicated to motor control. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to three I2Cs, up to four SPIs (two SPIs are with multiplexed full-duplex I2Ss), three USARTs, up to two UARTs, CAN and USB. To achieve audio class accuracy, the I2S peripherals can be clocked via an external PLL.
The STM32F303xD/E family operates in the -40 to +85°C and -40 to +105°C temperature ranges from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F303xD/E family offers devices in different packages ranging from 64 to 144 pins.
Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
- Core: ARM®Cortex®-M4 32-bit CPU with 72 MHz FPU, single-cycle multiplication and HW division, 90 DMIPS (from CCM), DSP instruction and MPU (memory protection unit)
- Operating conditions:
- VDD, VDDAvoltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 64 Kbytes of SRAM, with HW parity check implemented on the first 32 Kbytes.
- Routine booster: 16 Kbytes of SRAM on instruction and data bus, with HW parity check (CCM)
- Flexible memory controller (FSMC) for static memories, with four Chip Select
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and supply management
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low-power modes: Sleep, Stop and Standby
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x 16 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz oscillator
- Up to 115 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Several 5 V-tolerant
- Interconnect matrix
- 12-channel DMA controller
- Four ADCs 0.20 μs (up to 40 channels) with selectable resolution of 12/10/8/6 bits, 0 to 3.6 V conversion range, separate analog supply from 2.0 to 3.6 V
- Two 12-bit DAC channels with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Seven ultra-fast rail-to-rail analog comparators with analog supply from 2.0 to 3.6 V
- Four operational amplifiers that can be used in PGA mode, all terminals accessible with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Up to 24 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- Up to 14 timers:
- One 32-bit timer and two 16-bit timers with up to four IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Three 16-bit 6-channel advanced-control timers, with up to six PWM channels, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- One 16-bit timer with two IC/OCs, one OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two 16-bit timers with IC/OC/OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two watchdog timers (independent, window)
- One SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- Two 16-bit basic timers to drive the DAC
- Calendar RTC with Alarm, periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- Communication interfaces
- CAN interface (2.0B Active)
- Three I2C Fast mode plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, SMBus/PMBus, wakeup from STOP
- Up to five USART/UARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to four SPIs, 4 to 16 programmable bit frames, two with multiplexed half/full duplex I2S interface
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface with LPM support
- Infrared transmitter
- SWD, Cortex®-M4 with FPU ETM, JTAG
- 96-bit unique ID
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Getting Started with the P-NUCLEO-IHM001
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|LQFP 144 20x20x1.4||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 144 20x20x1.4||インダストリアル||Ecopack2||
LQFP 144 20x20x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
Package:LQFP 144 20x20x1.4
LQFP 144 20x20x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.