The STM32F358xC family is based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core with FPU operating at a frequency of up to 72 MHz, and embedding a floating point unit (FPU), a memory protection unit (MPU) and an embedded trace macrocell (ETM). The family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory, up to 48 Kbytes of SRAM) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The devices offer up to four fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), up to seven comparators, up to four operational amplifiers, up to two DAC channels, a low-power RTC, up to five general-purpose 16-bit timers, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, and two timers dedicated to motor control. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, up to three SPIs (two SPIs are with multiplexed full-duplex I2Ss on STM32F358xC devices), three USARTs, up to two UARTs, and CAN. To achieve audio class accuracy, the I2S peripherals can be clocked via an external PLL.
The STM32F358xC family operates in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F358xC family offers devices in three packages ranging from 48 pins to 100 pins.
The set of included peripherals changes with the device chosen.
- Core: ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit CPU with FPU (72 MHz max), single-cycle multiplication and HW division, 90 DMIPS (from CCM), DSP instruction and MPU (memory protection unit).
- Operating conditions:
- VDD: 1.8V +/- 8%
- VDDA voltage range: 1.65 to 3.6 V
- 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- Up to 40 Kbytes of SRAM, with HW parity check implemented on the first 16 Kbytes.
- Routine bootster: 8 Kbytes of SRAM on instruction and data bus, with HW parity check (CCM: Core Coupled Memory)
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and supply management
- Low-power modes: Sleep, and Stop
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x 16 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz oscillator
- Up to 86 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Several 5 V-tolerant
- Interconnect matrix
- 12-channel DMA controller
- Up to four ADC 0.20 μS (up to 38 channels) with selectable resolution of 12/10/8/6 bits, 0 to 3.6 V conversion range, separate analog supply from 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Up to two 12-bit DAC channels with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Seven fast rail-to-rail analog comparators with analog supply from 1.65 to 3.6 V
- Up to four operational amplifiers that can be used in PGA mode, all terminal accessible with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Up to 24 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- Up to 13 timers
- One 32-bit timer and two 16-bit timers with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Up to two 16-bit 6-channel advanced-control timers, with up to 6 PWM channels, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- One 16-bit timer with 2 IC/OCs, 1 OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two 16-bit timers with IC/OC/OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- 2 watchdog timers (independent, window)
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- Up to two 16-bit basic timers to drive the DAC
- Calendar RTC with Alarm, periodic wakeup from Stop
- Communication interfaces
- CAN interface (2.0B Active)
- Two I2C Fast mode plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, SMBus/PMBus, wakeup from STOP
- Up to five USART/UARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to three SPIs, two with multiplexed I2S interface, 4 to 16 programmable bit frames
- Infrared Transmitter
- Cortex®-M4 with FPU ETM, Serial wire debug, JTAG
- 96-bit unique ID
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
サポート & アプリケーション
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|