The STM8TL52x4 and STM8TL53x4 devices feature the enhanced STM8 CPU core providing increased processing power (up to 16 MIPS at 16 MHz) while maintaining the advantages of a CISC architecture with improved code density, a 24-bit linear addressing space and an optimized architecture for low power operations. It uses a ProxSense charge transfer capacitive acquisition method that is capable of near range proximity detection.
The family includes an integrated debug module with a hardware interface (SWIM) which allows non-intrusive in-application debugging and ultrafast Flash programming. All STM8TL52x4 and STM8TL53x4 microcontrollers feature low-power low-voltage single-supply program Flash memory.
The STM8TL52x4 and STM8TL53x4 devices are based on a generic set of state-of-the-art peripherals. The modular design of the peripheral set allows the same peripherals to be found in different ST microcontroller families including 32-bit families. This makes any transition to a different family very easy, and simplified even more by the use of a common set of development tools.
- Operating conditions
- Operating power supply: 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Temperature range: –40 °C to 85 °C
- Low power features
- 4 low power modes: Wait, Active-halt with AWU (1 μA), Active-halt with ProxSense™ (10 μA with scan every 200 ms),Halt (0.4 μA)
- Dynamic power consumption: 150 μA/MHz
- Fast wakeup from Halt mode: 4.7 μs
- Ultra-low leakage per I/O: 50 nA
- Advanced STM8 Core
- Harvard architecture with 3-stage pipeline
- Max freq.16 MHz,16 CISC MIPS peak
- Up to 16 Kbyte of Flash program including up to 2 Kbyte of data EEPROM
- Error correction code (ECC)
- Flexible write and read protection modes
- In-application and in-circuit programming
- Data EEPROM capability
- 4 Kbyte of static RAM
- Clock management
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 38 kHz low consumption RC driving both the IWDG and the AWU
- Reset and supply management
- Ultra-low-power, ultra safe power-on reset/ power-down reset
- Interrupt management
- Nested interrupt controller with software priority control
- Up to 22 external interrupt sources
- Up to 23 with 22 mappable on external interrupt vectors
- I/Os with programmable input pull-ups, high sink/source capability
- ProxSense™ patented acquisition technology with up to 300 touch sensing channels (20 receiver/transmitter channels and 15 transmitter channels) supporting projected capacitive acquisition method suitable for proximity detection.
- Two 16-bit general purpose timers (TIM2 and TIM3) with up and down counter and two channels (used as IC, OC, PWM)
- One 8-bit timer (TIM4) with 7-bit prescaler
- Independent watchdog
- Window watchdog
- Auto-wakeup unit
- Beeper timer with 1, 2 or 4 kHz frequencies
- Communication interfaces
- SPI synchronous serial interface
- Fast I2C Multimaster/slave 400 kHz
- USART with fractional baud rate generator
- Development support
- Hardware single wire interface module (SWIM)
- In-circuit emulation (ICE)
- Operating conditions
We asked Christophe the following questions: - How is ST engaged in the 8-bit MCU market ? - What benefits does the STM8 bring? - What applications are suitable for STM8 (no change) - What kind of ecosystem does STM8 have?
Learn the basics of our STM8L series of ultra-low-power microcontrollers !
Get started with ST MCU Finder, the best way to explore the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers now directly from Windows, Linux or Mac computers.
サポート & アプリケーション
|UFQFPN 28 4x4x0.55||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|