ARM Lauterbach Combiprobe II
Lauterbach’s CombiProbe II is a full trace system geared towards mid-range embedded designs. It supports STM32 multicore microcontrollers and supports compact trace ports of up to 4 bits wide.
Key benefits are:
- With dual multipurpose connectors debugging and tracing of two independent multi-core SoCs at the same time
- To optimize power-hungry code sections, the power consumption of embedded systems can be measured and recorded with Lauterbach’s Mixed-Signal Probe
- Sampling analog and digital signals and correlating them with code for drawing a coherent picture of what is happening simultaneously inside the chip and outside at the pins and peripherals
- Debugging of multicore microcontrollers consisting of Cortex-M cores and cores from other architecture
- Support for parallel operation of two Cortex-M microcontrollers in safety-critical applications (hardware redundancy)
- TRACE32 Streaming up to 85 MByte/s
Besides its comprehensive debug capabilities, CombiProbe II can capture real-time information which is essential for system profiling or safety certification.
For more information, please refer to: Using Breakpoints in TRACE32