Cs/USBD is the commercial version of the Micrium’sµC/USB-Device stack. This time-tested stack supports many of today's most popular USB classes, including MSC, HID, and CDC. Its efficient architecture ensures developers can get maximum performance from their USB devices.
Cs/USBD features include the following:
- Support for High Speed (480 Mbit/s) and Full Speed (12 Mbit/s) devices
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Easy-to-use API
- Support for composite (multifunction) devices
- Support for multiple USB device configurations
- Power saving functionalities such as device suspend and resume
- Support for CDC ACM, CDC EEM, HID, MSC, and Vendor classes.
- Support for Microsoft OS Descriptors for USB devices (which simplifies installation of custom drivers in Windows).